The company Focus Natura (hereinafter referred to as “Focus Natura” or “site”) www.focusnatura.com values the privacy of its members and in this sense undertakes to respect it, ensuring the confidentiality and protection of data recorded by users.
This Privacy Statement is intended to assure users of Security and Privacy conditions, being only requested and collecting the data necessary to provide the service, according to the explicit indications on the site. The user has complete freedom to access, rectify or delete their data.
2.1. IDENTIFICATION OF RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
- Company: Focus Natura
- Contact Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
2.2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
The Personal Data Protection Act (hereinafter “LPDP”) and the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 of the European Parliament and the 27 Council of April 2016, onwards “RGPD”) ensure the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
Focus Natura maintains a database with the registration of its customers. The data contained in this database is solely the data provided by them at the time of registration and is automatically collected and processed, under the terms approved by the National Data Protection Commission, by Focus Natura, the entity responsible for the corresponding file.
Under no circumstances will information on philosophical or political beliefs, party or trade union affiliation, religious faith, private life and racial or ethnic origin as well as health and sex life data, including genetic data, be requested.
Under no circumstances will we undertake any of the following activities with personal data provided to us through this site:
- Give in to other persons or entities without the prior consent of the data subject;
2.3. PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT
The personal data we handle through this page will only be used for the following purposes:
- (i) order processing;
- (ii) Communication with clients and clarification of doubts;
- (iii) Processing of requests for information;
- (iv) Complaint processing;
- (v) Statistical analysis activities;
- (vi) Verify, maintain and develop systems and statistical analyzes;
- (vii) Direct marketing communications (if you have consented to the processing of your personal data for this purpose);
- (viii) Prevention and fight against fraud;
- (ix) Request for feedback on purchased products or services;
- (x) Conducting satisfaction surveys.
Focus Natura guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by its customers. Although Focus Natura collects and processes data securely and prevents it from being lost or manipulated using the most advanced techniques, we inform you that open network collection allows the circulation of personal data without security. , at the risk of being seen and used by unauthorized third parties. The Focus Natura website has a contact form and order, in which users can ask questions and thus take better advantage of the entire Focus Natura offer. If users provide personal data to Focus Natura through that contact form, they will not be used for any purpose other than as requested by the user.
On the other hand, the user consents to be able to access information about the service contracted with Focus Natura in order to be able to offer additional services to the contractor.
At the time of collection of personal data, except where otherwise indicated, the user may voluntarily make personal data available without the lack of response implying a decrease in the quality or quantity of the corresponding services (unless otherwise stated). indicated something else). However, failure to respond to the data, which is considered mandatory, will mean that you will not be able to access the service for which the data was requested.
If you do not agree to the above conditions, Focus Natura will not be able to contract with you through its website.
2.4. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to be able to comply with the object of this website, Focus Natura will assign your personal data to other entities, who will treat them for the following purposes:
- Payment management and processing activities;
- Order processing;
- Provision of contracted services.
The entities to whom Focus Natura will provide your personal data for processing under the above terms will have the following nature:
- Insurance entities;
- Third parties related to the provision of contracted services;
- Payment management;
- Order processing and shipping entities.
2.5. STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Data collected by Focus Natura may be transferred and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By submitting your personal data, you consent to this transfer, storage or processing.
2.6. SECURITY MEASURES
Focus Natura declares that it has implemented and will continue to implement the technical and organizational security measures necessary to ensure the security of personal data provided to it in order to prevent its alteration, loss, processing and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the current state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Focus Natura guarantees the confidentiality of all data its customers provide either at registration or in the process of purchasing/ordering products or services. The collection and processing of data are performed safely and prevent loss or manipulation. All data will be inserted into a Secure Server (128-bit SSL) which encrypts/encrypts it (turns it into code). You will be able to verify that your browser is secure if the lock symbol appears or if the address starts with HTTPS instead of HTTP.
Personal data are treated with the level of protection legally required to ensure their security and to prevent their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, being the user aware and accepting that the measures of Internet security are not impregnable.
Focus Natura, when accessing any personal data, undertakes to:
- Store them through legally enforceable security measures of a technical and organizational nature to ensure their safety, thereby preventing unauthorized alteration, loss, treatment or access, in accordance with the state of the art at any given time, nature of the data and the possible risks to which they are exposed;
- Use the data exclusively for previously defined purposes;
- Make sure that the data are processed only by workers whose intervention is required to provide the service and are bound by the obligation of confidentiality and confidentiality. In the event that information may be disclosed to third parties, they should be required to maintain appropriate confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of this document.
2.7. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which we treat personal data provided by users is to send electronic communications with information regarding commercial and promotional communications.
Whenever we make such communication, it will be directed exclusively to users who have expressly and previously authorized them.
In accordance with the provisions of Decree-Law No. 7 / 2004 of 7 January, if you wish to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Focus Natura, you may request opposition from the service by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In accordance with the provisions of the LDPD and the RGPD, the user may at any time exercise his rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability by request by any of the following means:
- E-mail: email@example.com
Should you wish to cease to be part of the Focus Natura database at any time, you may exercise this right through these contacts.
Last updated: 02 December 2022